WebiMax, the #1 rated SEO company in the United States, is pleased to announce that their SEO services have been rated #1 in Australia, where the company recently expanded operations.
An industry leader that is well regarded as experts in SEO and online marketing, WebiMax explains our Australian SEO process below. An official press release will be distributed shortly in congruence with this recognition.
The following is a sample of our WebiMax Australia Website, to launch soon:
The WebiMax Process of search engine optimization (SEO) is a process that has enabled us to be rated the #1 SEO firm in Australia (in addition to the United States) by TopSeos.com. What sets us above the competition is our ability to continuously evaluate our strategies and compare versus the changing dynamics of search engine marketing. While each client has specific, individualized needs and objectives, our approach in creating and implementing the perfect strategy for your firm is vital to the success of the campaign.
This includes review of the following:
- Evaluation of inbound link popularity and internal linking process
- Evaluation of outbound link volume ratio compared to inbound links
- Review of the quality, relevancy and neighborhoods in which existing links exist
- Identify percentage of no-follow and follow links
- Analysis of meta tags, h1 tags and title tags as viewed by search engines
- Competitors in primary keyword verticals
- Evaluate existing keyword density as it relates to targeted keywords
- View existing site maps for accuracy and updated frequency
- Current Rankings
- Targeted keyword analysis to develop a list of keywords which will be focused on within the campaign based on popularity of search and relevancy to website.
- Review specific changes that are needed to the website itself in regards to the structure of the website. (Site map, title tags, meta/h1 tags, header tags, etc.).
- Determine the overall need for additional content on the website and determine how detailed and involved this content will need to be.
- Build a detailed link building strategy focusing on varied link sources such as blog posts, real-time links, link reclamation, sidebar links, footer links, wiki posts and additional sources.
- Analyze potential implementation of Blog or RSS feed to improve frequency of relevant content placed on site.
- Development of the Action Plan to begin the campaign.
- Initial Strategy Meeting w/client. Introduction to Client Account Manager.
- Finalization of primary keywords to focus upon.
Commencement of Action Plan
Once your campaign is “live”, you can monitor the status of your campaign in real-time using our WebiMax proprietary SEO Tools, the Client Center. We provide you with a secure log-in and are the only SEO company that does this.
Your Account Manager will be available to discuss your campaign at any point a question should arise. Each month, we will provide you with a detailed overview of all services performed, inbound links developed and a detailed rankings report that outlines the rankings movement from the prior month.
A follow-up monthly call with take place in which results from the prior month are discussed and the “Action Plan” for the next month is reviewed.