Smart businesses offer products online..
Smart consumers compare offered products…
Smarter businesses utilize online marketing firms to enhance revenue potential.
Designing an effective e-commerce site is just the first step in building a successful online storefront and presence. While the site design and functionality are critical, leveraging comparison shopping engine (CSE) optimization tactics, you may be able to take your company to a new level, enhancing ecommerce revenue potential. Aside from other services, our search engine optimization company loves helping clients with Comparison Shopping Engines.
Our team focuses on your ecommerce products’ placement on CSEs, providing a robust service, including but not limited to the following:
- Consultations regarding database orchestration and data feed development
- Writing unique descriptions, promoting search engine optimization and eliminating chances of duplicate content
- Establishing data tracking, tracking sales and return visits
- Monitoring channels for price competition and exposure
- Recommending strategies for ongoing optimization (competition, timing)
- Assisting in troubleshooting
- Gauging ROI, determining long-term decisions
- Identifying and recommending new CSEs and niche markets
- All of the above options are applicable and can be used for many CSEs. We can offer recommendations regarding the most appropriate feeds for your business. Please see below for a couple of examples:
- Free CSEs – Bing Merchant and The Find
- Paid CSEs (Google Shopping, NexTag, PriceGrabber, Amazon)
Your products need the attention of their target markets. Don’t miss the chance to optimize your ecommerce products with the help of our search engine optimization company and marketing specialists. Consumers rove the Web at all times, searching for desired products, leveraging price-comparison engines. Those offering online products need to utilize CSEs to produce desired revenues. We want to help. Consumers are online and competition is fierce; it’s your move.