Congruent with Social Media campaigns, we understand the importance of monitoring the effects of our work and continuously survey methods to improve and stay “one step ahead” of the evolving landscape of social media. At WebiMax, we have developed a very successful 5 step approach of monitoring our client’s social media campaigns that has always kept our clients in line with (and often surpass) their objectives.
The WebiMax 5 Step Approach:
- Objectives – First we prioritize our clients’ objectives. What do our clients want to accomplish through social monitoring? What do they want to monitor specifically – product reactions, customer service queries, or general discussions? Do they want to be able to identify potential buyers?
- Plan – Now that we understand what we are doing, we develop a way to get there! With our clients, we set up a book of keywords that we want to pay special attention to, we prioritize our efforts since social media is enormous, and we ensure we are listening to the posts and tweet of the buyers / potential buyers of our clients.
- Response techniques – Listening, interacting, and conversing with the clients buyers, we develop a reaction technique that covers all possible response scenarios, including a Crisis Management plan. We anticipate common and uncommon posts and tweets that buyers, critics, and others in the industry may say about the products and services on our clients social media pages. Our clients gain confidence from us in their abilities to properly address discussions of their company.
- Build Relationships – Social media is a conversation and relationship building experience. We assist our clients in building brand recognition, loyalty and credibility on social media sites Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. We understand the important to communicate effectively to buyers and those who interact with our clients fan pages.
- Evaluate – We continuously evaluate our results versus our objectives. Since social media is constantly changing, we place heavy emphasis on evaluation. Our dedicated team of experts is always surveying the landscape and finding innovating ways to improve our methods. Once we evaluate our results, we go back to step 1, and repeat.