WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Digital Marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting-edge content development and marketing team.
With over 50 dedicated employees, The WebiMax team brings years of Digital Marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach to communicating and educating our clients on best practices for Digital Marketing.
WebiMax’s success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, and Sales. Whether you’re an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy, and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
Business Development Manager
The BDM is the core of our Sales and Business Development Team. In this position, you will deliver consultative web-based meetings and occasional in-person discussions with senior level executives. You will receive inbound leads via our marketing efforts and be expected to strategically locate other clients.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Exploring potential business deals through inbound requests for service and contacting potential clients to discuss opportunities
- Qualifying potential business by reviewing client marketing strategies and goals, budgets, and timeframes
- Recommending services to support marketing goals
- Coordinating comprehensive web-based or in-person meetings to demonstrate services and projected return on investment
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing proposals and negotiating contracts
The BDM is someone who has previous sales experience with shown results. We are looking for an individual that is self-motivated. This individual will need to be engaging, articulate and ambitious.
Successful candidates must possess the following
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to meet sales goals
Experience with sales in digital marketing based services is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Inside Sales Coordinator
We are seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for contacting potential clients who have submitted requests for service. The ISC will reach the potential clients via phone and/or email to obtain pertinent information in order to qualify their need for service. This role requires coordinating a variety of partner relationships and deal types, each at different stages in the buy process.
Core Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Be the initial point of contact for potential clients
- Act as the key communication liaison between potential clients and the WebiMax Business Development Team
- Contact potential clients via phone/email to gauge interest in digital marketing services
- Obtain pertinent information from potential clients in order to qualify needs for service(s)
- Set appointments for presentations and follow up post-presentation to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a database of potential clients and document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
- Other business development duties
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service and build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Diligent follow-up skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in a sales environment or customer service capacity is a plus!
Key Performance Indicators
- Lead Conversion & Live Transfer Rate
- Daily call & email volume
- Competitive salary plus commission