WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Digital Marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting-edge content development and marketing team.
With over 50 dedicated employees, The WebiMax team brings years of Digital Marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach to communicating and educating our clients on best practices for Digital Marketing.
WebiMax’s success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, and Sales. Whether you’re an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy, and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
Web Design Project Manager
The Web Design Project Manager is a vital role on our Design and Development Team. The WD PM is responsible for coordinating all stages of a design project, from inception through to launch.
Core responsibilities include:
- Oversee the project cycle of multiple web design accounts
- Act as primary point of contact for all client correspondence
- Assign tasks to appropriate designer/developer and coordinate to assure deadlines are met
- Quickly diagnose roadblocks and establish solutions
- Manage process for all revisions needed
- Track progress and notes in CRM system
- Keep projects within scope/budget
The Web Design Project Manager should have a strong understanding of SEO, design principals, and front-end development.
Detailed Knowledge Should Include:
- SEO Best Practices
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress Content Management System
- Magento E-commerce administration preferred
- Basics of User Experience and site flow
- Hosting, DNS, and Domain Registration process
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Driven – self-starter is a must
- Accessible – willing to take projects home and go the extra mile
- Problem Solver – able to quickly diagnose roadblocks and establish solutions
- Personable – direct contact with clients via phone is required
- Competitive salary, commission, and benefit plan are available
Inside Sales Coordinator
We are seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for contacting potential clients who have submitted requests for service. The ISC will reach the potential clients via phone and/or email to obtain pertinent information in order to qualify their need for service. This role requires coordinating a variety of partner relationships and deal types, each at different stages in the buy process.
Core Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Be the initial point of contact for potential clients
- Act as the key communication liaison between potential clients and the WebiMax Business Development Team
- Contact potential clients via phone/email to gauge interest in digital marketing services
- Obtain pertinent information from potential clients in order to qualify needs for service(s)
- Set appointments for presentations and follow up post-presentation to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a database of potential clients and document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
- Other business development duties
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service and build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Diligent follow-up skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in a sales environment or customer service capacity is a plus!
Key Performance Indicators
- Lead Conversion & Live Transfer Rate
- Daily call & email volume
- Competitive salary plus commission