As a competitor in the international SEO industry, WebiMax takes great pride in our ability to provide our clients with superior service and results they can come to expect to receive from a #1 rated SEO firm. Unfortunately, the industry is virtually unregulated, and has received somewhat of a bad name due to unscrupulous firms that resort to questionable, “black-hat” methods to enhance their client’s visibility. Once these firms are caught, they become banned from the search engines, significantly impacting the reputation of their business.
At WebiMax, we have made it one of our organizational goals, in addition to our commitment to our customers, to bring a positive name to our industry by promoting “white-hat”, ethical optimization methods. Without resorting to questionable and unethical practices, our ethical approach to SEO enables us to offer our clients peace of mind, something that is not listed on a contract but engrained in our methods.
The following values govern our everyday practices:
The WebiMax SEO Code of Ethics:
- Our business operations adheres to all laws and regulations set forth by the agency(ies) of the United States and International Governments for business, cyber and internet regulation.
- We treat each and every client as if we are consulting our own brand and the brands of our own team members.
- We never put the clients business or brand reputation at risk when working to improve the clients rating by finding disreputable or “black hat” methods.
- We adhere to the conventions as specified by the various search engines and directories we use.
- We act in good faith when consulting and giving direction to our clients, first and foremost committed to the well-being of their firm, and in line with their organizational objectives.
- We maintain complete confidentially about our clients and their information as it relates to their business operations and their SEO results.
- We adhere to a “non-competition” clause in that we will not contract with competing firms within the same geographic industry.
- We never practice dishonorable means of achieving a higher search engine rating including using linkfarms, hidden links and text, copied content, unauthorized software, doorway pages, or plagiarism.
Following these standards, we at WebiMax can proudly say that none of our clients have ever been:
- Banned or penalized by Google or any other search engine
- Been accused of using unethical practices to achieve higher page ratings
- Considered a dishonorable company or organization because of information our clients have published on their website