WebiMax builds relationships, not just links.
WebiMax employees implement a number of link building strategies to garner more online exposure for our clients. Link building campaigns are highly individualistic, engineered to respectively address a client’s vertical and peers. The easiest way to gain link ‘love’ is through proper review and survey of respective verticals.
Actually, modern-day link building is a lot like making the same kind of connections sought by PR firms. It’s not about getting a high number of links; it’s about getting links from authoritative sites and links that make sense in your respective space.
We would love to discuss developing and initiating ongoing link building campaigns with you. Our processes involve searching Google for possible prospects, using social cues from a variety of social engines, and concentrating on reciprocal link building.
Link building campaigns involves strategically thinking about how your brand will garner ‘votes’ from others. Essentially, that is what link building is a way of attracting votes from around the webosphere. Votes come from industry peers, consumers, and others who link to your brand’s content.
After some time, the strategies put forth will begin paying search engine and search people dividends. First, search engines (like Google) use links as an indicator of a page’s and domain’s authority, meaning when someone searches for words aligned with your products and services, the more incoming links associated with your pages and domain, the better it reflects the page and domain’s ability to accurately address the query. Secondly, gaining more ‘votes’ reflects a trend of popularity with people you know, the consumers! A well-defined and planned link building process is doubly benefitting. Additionally, the inertia moves your brand forward. Once momentum is built, it only becomes easier to attract links to your brand’s pages.
As mentioned, we would love to discuss your individual process. It all starts with a point of contact. We’re excited to get you started! The first move is yours; we’ll take care of you after that!
Want to see an example of our links? Demo our client center today!
WebiMax prides itself on the following:
- All of our link building is performed in-house
- We do not work with “paid” links, link “rentals” or “link farms”, our process is very natural and manpower driven. We don’t take shortcuts.
- We report actual links developed not submitted. This is a big difference. It can take 10 submissions in some cases to get one permanent link but our contracts deliver the actual amount of links in the contract not just submissions.
- Our “Client Center” provides complete transparency in to the links that have been developed on your behalf and the links can be viewed via a secure login in “real-time”. No other company provides that sort of access or transparency.
Our link building strategies are ethical and very effective. Each link building campaign is customized toward each specific client. Our goal is to provide a variety of links from a cross section of various link building methods. Our common link building methods include the following:
- Real-Time Linking – Commenting in relevant blogs, wikis, forums and social media platforms can create very viable, high value links. The real time linking process has also proven to be quite value in creating a source for relevant site traffic to follow posts back to your website. This process typically accounts for 25% to 35% of links derived in any given campaign.
- In Content Links – Placement of links inside the body of blog posts custom written for your links on relevant web sites. This process typically accounts for 25% to 35% of links derived in any given campaign
- Link Reclamation – Correcting broken links and requesting proper anchor text attached to existing links. This process is highly effective in dealing with websites that have a large amount of existing links as it will maximize the value of those existing links. This process typically accounts for 5% to 10% of links derived in any given campaign
- Guest Blogging – Calling on our vast network of contacts, we can provide “guest” placement on websites to provide very high value links. This process typically accounts for 5% to 10% of links derived in any given campaign
- Press Releases – WebiMax will create and distribute newsworthy press releases designed to provide quality inbound links back to your website. All of our press releases are distributed through reputable distribution services and provide maximum release exposure. This process typically accounts for under 5% of all links derived in any given campaign
- Authority Article Distribution – Our team professional copywriters will develop authority based content articles, and place these articles on relevant websites. This process typically accounts for under 10% of all links derived in any given campaign
- Directory Submissions/Social Bookmarking – We provide directory
listings on reputable directories geared to increase overall link
value. This process typically accounts for under 5% of all
links derived in any given campaign
WebiMax also focuses it efforts on developing keyword silos that enable us to place emphasis on higher value keywords in the campaigns and place less link focus on longer tail terms.
If you would like more information on our link building services, please contact us at email@example.com or 888-932-4629.